Monday, January 9, 2012

More pics from the K-5

I have been playing with the camera some more... here are a few shots...

Sunset over the reservoir
I messed with this sunset pic a bit - processing the raw once for the sky and once for the water. Unfortunately the sunset just petered out and I left. Then there was about a minute where the bottom of the clouds was lit up with a purple glow. DOH.  The camera has an HDR mode, but it combines the images into a .jpg and doesn't save the images it uses for further processing.


The full moon (I actually like the 3/4 moon image from a few days ago better)

I am still a little frustrated with the live view focus - the problem is that for some reason it meters the live view differently than the camera is set, so the moon is blown out and I can't see to focus. Instead I have to do a little trial and error once I get close.

No comments:

Post a Comment