Saturday, March 3, 2012

Back to the Happy Boulders

With a bit more weather heading in (mostly just wind and cooler temps), we climbed in the gorge and back at the Happy Boulders. We all succeeded on a few projects including a few for me from years past which is always satisfying. Here are a few pics.

I scraped my thumb open in a pocket

Will tries to get wifi from the parking lot while Matt looks on

Matt on "the clapper"


Will on "Mr Witty"


On a "rest" day - that I'll probably need a rest day from I helped Tim break concrete and embedded rocks out of his backyard. It was manly work with a jackhammer and pick. We were both pretty worked by the end of the day, but we busted out heaps of rocks and concrete dividers and "walkways" and moved them into piles.

Tim works THE BRUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment