Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Long weekend of rest

I suppose I only took an ordinary weekend worth of rest, but it did help when I braved the crowds and got out on Monday. One advantage of the crowds was with the pile of pads and spotters I was willing to get on the aptly named "Strength in Numbers". A lot of pads and spotters helps with the rather high crux over a rock. I fell off the crux the first time and got it the second time. I only did the stand up start, so I suppose I'll have to come back for more sports action some day. I also got "Fueled by hate". There is something to be said for a little resting. There was a youth climbing team there too. It is always humbling to see a bunch of kids dancing up and down on your projects and things you can't even get on.

urban camping at its finest

Jase on Strength in Numbers

A lovely sunset marred by wires and poles

No comments:

Post a Comment