Friday, February 10, 2012

... and -you guessed it more Bishop Bouldering


Back to the bouldering and landscape pics... what else is new. I spent a day at the Sads and then one at the Happys. I saw a bunch of people I have met before on my travels and bouldered with some new peeps. The weather has been gorgeous - verging on too warm in the sun (that will change soon I fear). Here are some pics...

Hamming it up for the timer at the Sads

The reflection pool I spotted from above was a good one... Mount Humphreys, Basin Mountain, and Mount Tom



Starting out on "rendezvous with an alien" or something like that

turning the lip
On top

The incomparable "Atari"
It was starting to get dark at this point

I tried Atari, but it was a weak attempt at the end of a long day - I did manage to get off the ground though.

No comments:

Post a Comment