Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Header

I made a new header image for this blog and uploaded it. I am not 100% happy with how it worked out, but maybe 85%, and I think it is a big improvement over the boring blue rectangle that was there before.

The image is a composite from Wyoming. On the right I am climbing the SW arete of Lost Temple Spire in the Deep Lake area of the Wind River Range. Dawn took the photo. The background is the Teton Range from the summit of Teewinot. The Grand is on the left and Mt Owen is on the right I think. I was going to put a climbing silhouette on the left too, but decided that didn't work out so well. Maybe some day I'll get ambitious and make some different header images and make them switch or something.


In case I do change it, here is the header image I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment