Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Bouldering ! (and some other climbing)

I got back to Bishop and my friends were here, so we went out climbing the first 3 days. I was pretty whipped by the end, but in a good way.


Angelina at the Happys
Xavier onsighting Thieves in the Temple

Angelina on the Ironman Traverse
Angelina on Funky Tut

and then not

one spotting mishap knocked my glasses off and blew off both flipflops - I even blew one out.

a nice sunset one evening

someone had quite a collection of pads



Since then the bouldering has been on a more reasonable schedule. It feels like it is coming back, but we shall see.

Andrea sports some fancy pants

Tavis sending the Vulcan Traverse with style


In other news, Sam and Raquel convinced me to try to run a 100K race in August. gulp. That means I need to be training. I like being in shape, but not necessarily getting there. I have been running for a few weeks though.

No comments:

Post a Comment